I am a graduate of Bath Spa University where I studied my BA (Hons) Fashion and Textiles. I specialized in printed textiles. I have developed this into Surface Design for textiles and also for the interior market. My work is bold, bright and original. Feel free to take a look, and watch this space!

Sunday 12 September 2010







I have been taking some time to do some photography recently, as i live in such a beautiful place........
Quite often, its simple phtography, floral images are my greater photography attempts!! But i have added some stunning sunset photos.

I am hoping to update soon with soem design work, am trying to get some of my designs seen by paperchase...but i have to go through the motions of printing the designs off etc.....it'll be all good! I am also going to work on some new designs soon..........so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Sophia! Looking forward to seeing your latest designs!

    ReplyDelete