I am a graduate of Bath Spa University where I studied my BA (Hons) Fashion and Textiles. I specialized in printed textiles. I have developed this into Surface Design for textiles and also for the interior market. My work is bold, bright and original. Feel free to take a look, and watch this space!

Friday 19 June 2009

Glassy Birds






This was a project during the second year of my degree where i looked at stained glass windows and birds and combined them to make an interesting print, which I used for interior fabrics and wallpapers, as shown in the image below.

The prints were combinations of flocking, foiling and screen printing. I used the three techniques in different combinations on both the fabric (as shown in the images above) and on the wallpaper to create a unique look.


No comments:

Post a Comment